Sign in to follow this  
ysbreker

Happy new year everyone!

:tup::tup::tup: May this year bring you all nothing but good! :tup::tup::tup:

Happy new year everyone :tup:

I had a video in mind for this thread, to go with Wrestle's Christmas one, but it's nowhere online :frown:

It was (i think) a kitkat advert that involved a man and his young son putting milk out for a hedgehog. When they go to the window that night and switch the outdoor lights on, they see a bald man in his underpants, on his knees lapping from the bowl.

/me strokes emo-jo

Shh, shh... I'm told it'll get better, honest!

Mrs V's trapped in bed with acute tonsillitis at the moment, whilst T rages all night until 4am fighting a persistent virus. So yes, it's seeming pretty shit this end of things.

I'm trying to keep a positive outlook for the moment -- at least until the bailiffs come knocking. ;(

I had a really positive outlook for 2008 I was going to try and not hate everyone and it was going really well.

Then I realised my success was due to me not seeing anyone outside the realms of Azeroth (and Outland if u want to be pedantic), now that I've had to see real people I can't stand them again. Why can't I \ignore <real people> more effectively.

i lost the wii in a vicious/rather amicable custody battle, and i'm not talking to link at the moment cos he's a little shithead. i'm back in college after 3 weeks of solid drinking and i seem to have forgotten everything. am feeling very "goodbye, world!" WOW. those emo kids idolise me.

um, sorry about your wife n child. thats the worst thing about us nemo kids, very selfish you see.

/me strokes emo-jo

Shh, shh... I'm told it'll get better, honest!

Mrs V's trapped in bed with acute tonsillitis at the moment, whilst T rages all night until 4am fighting a persistent virus. So yes, it's seeming pretty shit this end of things.

I'm trying to keep a positive outlook for the moment -- at least until the bailiffs come knocking. ;(