Sign in to follow this  
BigJKO

Is there any reason not everyone should be playing Psychonauts anymore?

Has anyone used Gametap? It seems really shady to me. Aside from Valve (which conversely I think is brilliant), all these internet-download-activated-direct-to-disc-limited-time-offer deals seem really unsatisfying. I want to know I'll still be able to go back to the game in a year or five. Might as well just snag a copy off ebay.

I could be totally wrong. Has anyone tried Gametap?

Ah, there was a catch. It's apparently not for people living in Denmark (I assume it's only for US citizens.)

Episode 4 is also free on Steam though. I tried out gametap last year when Sam and Max first started being released on it, but honestly I don't think I've logged in since January. It seemed alright, but like LOPcagney said, it's just not very satisfying. also, the interface is bloody atrocious. On the off chance I feel a desperate need to play any of the games in their catalogue, I'd honestly rather go to eBay.

I wanted to try their Express/Lite offering last year, but the software wouldn't actually load -- it just froze every time I tried to run it.

Hugely infuriating, so I deleted it in disgust and haven't been back.

Otherwise I hear nothing but gushingly vomiticious levels of praise for the full service.