Sign in to follow this  
Ginger

A non-definitive list of people who should not be allowed to live.

That was a joke.

The real motivation for the thread were;

People that have queued for a 30 seconds to get on a rush hour bus, ask the driver how much a ticket is (all fares are one price and clearly printed adjacent to the bus' entrance) and seem to think that if they don't have their wallet/purse out when they ask the answer is somehow going to be "it's free", they then stand digging through their bag for a minute trying to find their wallet, then rather than handing over the pound they have they spend a further 30 seconds piecing together a mass of change so they can unburden themselves of the tiresome weight (at the expense of everyones' time) then hand it over to the driver, who can count and informs them it is not enough. So they just hand over the pound they initially retrieved, then spend a further 20 seconds standing, in an area that prevents the driver from driving, placing their wallet back into the cavern of their bag from which it was so difficult to locate and retrieve at the start of the process. What makes it worse is that there is one of these pitiful excuses of humanity at every stop.

lol. I know what you mean. Although I assume there ar other factors at work which have made you vexed enough to tell everyone about it! :violin:

Those people also belong to the enormous group called: morons

These people used to die because of themselves. But we improved society so that these morons can live longer.

don't go on the bus then, it's for proles anyway. :shifty:

people to add to the list:

Anyone who likes 'The IT Crowd'

you are the dumbest fucks on the planet.:(

Next level of bus moron: The shouting, singing, screaming, jumping, fighting, urinating, vomiting, binge drinking ultra-morons on night buses.

My tolerance for buses in general is wearing thin now I live in the suburbs and have to use them regularly. Doesn't help that my bus goes through chav town before reaching the city centre :tdown:

We love you Joanna. And if it comforts you any, my housemate told me a really funny story about ginger people today.

He was on some voluntary scheme or other where they were working with primary school age children, and at some point they were all looking at a ginger cat and talking about it. He said: "Do you know why some cats are ginger?"

"No."

"Fleas are orange and really tiny, and ginger cats basically have so many of them that they cover all of their hair and make them look that colour."

"My friend [Roger] at school has ginger hair, does he have fleas?"

"Yes, all ginger people have fleas".

It's true, whenever I'm near Ginger I find bite marks afterwards. Although they look more like lovebites, so they must be really big fleas.

Damn, I need some kind of pest control. Mace should work.

thanks for that. feel better now. life could always be worse.

except for the fact that i don't have a galaxy pre-order - i'm not sure what prevented me from getting one. now i'm worried.

people who should not be allowed live: kids who pre-order galaxy, buy it, play it once and go back to fiddy-theft-getaway, failing to realise that this is probably the major defining event of their era, while i'm at home with fucking mysims. i don't have metroid yet either. i'm so behind! ;(

[quote name=JoannaDark

I also like the IT crowd.

[/quote]

I could forgive any fault other than that. I had to do a web search on galaxy, to see what epic gaming event I was missing, then I realised u meant Mario galaxy. I'm afraid 3-D Mario gets :tmeh: from me.

It's true, whenever I'm near Ginger I find bite marks afterwards. Although they look more like lovebites, so they must be really big fleas.

Damn, I need some kind of pest control. Mace should work.

I add Dan to the list :D

He gets the fleas from our cats. Our cats purposely give him the fleas because he always steps on them.

People who like to use "L337 SP34K" (leet speak) should be added to this list. Besides mostly not being able to spell correctly to start with, they like to add in numbers and letters to words to make them even more difficult to understand.

NIN Fucking TENDO should be added to this list.

further to the epic bricking of the wii, we sent it away to be fixed. it got back yesterday. we were so happy, and checked the drive and everything was still there, saves and miis and all. then we tried to put a game in. it made this sickening wurrring sound. couldn't eject, couldn't turn off, nothing. unplugged it and it still wurred for a while. also nintendo (or whoever does their repairs in the uk) say they'll pay for p&p but even though we have an irish address they sent us english stamps, genius! so we'll have had to pay twice to carefully bubble-wrap it, box it and send it away to the wii-spital again.

on the plus side i have some bubblewrap now.

Last night a friend and I conceived a TV series where horrible things happen to horrible celebrities, such as Michael Winner.

Robber/Surgeon/Rapist/Masked man in promo: "Calm down Michael, it's just a commercial".

JoannaDark: when I met Spaff he didn't know that Ireland was independant. He thought he still owned it.

we gave back the scraps, just like a tramp throws his dog the sloppy bit from the end of the mouldy 4 day old trash rescued kebab chunks

;)

i kid i kid ¬

Last night a friend and I conceived a TV series where horrible things happen to horrible celebrities, such as Michael Winner.

Robber/Surgeon/Rapist/Masked man in promo: "Calm down Michael, it's just a commercial".

sounds a bit like rape an ape!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UpjQx2xjy-Y

so what's happening now, are you vomiting up scotland? oooooo, topical!

wow. so i'm an irish jew who really likes the IT crowd. are you guys gonna burn me?

(i only really like it cos chris o'dowd was in the same drama society as me in college)

(and i have a crush on maurice)

(i only really like it cos.... i have a crush on.... chris maurice...)

I rearranged your sentence so that it was better.

For one horrible moment then I thoguht you called Chris Morris 'Chris Maurice'

:tdown:

Les jour du jour!

confiture bleuueueuueueueueueueueuueeeeeeee

my french is badass non?

The man morris.... he made me sadder than one of those lolcat kittens that's had his cheezburger ntaken away and nuked into tiny meaty atoms. Why did he go near the IT crowd

:tfart::violin:

6a00c22527a98bf21900e39899e8e30003-320pi

that is better! And, y'know, true.probably.

you are digging yourself out of the hole slowly.... keep going ;)