Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Miffy, You are sick at Guitar Hero, stop it.

I didn't know Miffy was a Mixnmojo person as well. Cool.

EDIT: I guess that was the whiskey talking.

I'll probably get Guitar Hero III for Wii before the end of the year. I suck at Guitar Hero, but I'd lie if I said I don't enjoy it.

Gwarek's not bad himself. I think, if I remember correctly, I'm only around 8 mil.

Uhhh... sorry?

Actually, brkl, I was on mojo back in the day, but I was really young then, went by a different username, and was kind of a prig. I think I joined up on the mojo forums when I was 14 or something. That's just a bad age to be allowed near the internet.

EDIT: This thread made me feel like picking up the Xplorer for a little bit, so I did just that. Just got my first 5-star score on Institutionalized! This brings the number of Career mode songs I don't have 5 stars on down to 4. Hangar 18, I'm coming for you next.

EDIT EDIT: Damn, no 5 star on Hangar 18. Still, new high score. Anyone know how clow 255,000 is to the expert 5 star mark?

Miffy is indeed master of the Guitar Hero universe.

My score is alright, although my skills have totally plateaued. I just can't finish the last 6 songs on hard. ;( I think it's Psychobilly Freakout that's keeping me from progressing further.

Wow, I feel out of place in this topic. Should I jump on the Guitar Hero bandwagon? But I don't even enjoy it that much ;(