Sign in to follow this  
BigJKO

Rockstar's Bully and Table Tennis for Wii

Now Wii's got Manhunt 2 (almost), Table Tennis and Bully coming out.

Does this mean Rockstar might be bringing GTA to Wii, in some form?

Also, will we be seeing sweat drops on Table Tennis' players on Wii?

Press release 1

Oh man, I've been meaning to pick up Bully on the PS2 for a while now, as it's one of the games that I missed out on last year. Now I don't have to! The only question is, 360 or Wii? Probably dependant on how much of a graphical overhaul 360 gets, I guess. My Wii needs some gaming love lately, but that should pick up next week with Strikers. Will it still need love when Bully hits, I wonder?

Already have Table Tennis, so that's less of an issue. Quite fun, but damn is it hard to master. Recommended, but only if you're accepting of the fact that it'll probably be forgotten about after a couple of weeks and only brought out for the (very) occasional multiplayer match.

Bully was really meh, it had a nice ambiance but got tiresome very quickly, I'd suggest picking it up from a bargain bin for the PS2.

Miffy, Strikers can be annoying as hell. It was super fun to play for a while, but after trying to beat Crystal Cup (the second cup) co-op with my little brother around 10 times, I can't bring myself to play more.

Maybe it's a good purchase if you just play it against people online or (preferably) in the same room, but the difficulty level is completely wonked in the cup games. We often beat an opponent around 20-1 twice, only to lose 0-1 in the semi-finals. If we pass semi-finals, the final is impossible (Diddy Kong's special move often removes all our players for at least 30 seconds, that's one sixth of a game).

Rockstar Games announces Bully: Scholarship Edition for the Xbox 360 and Wii

...so yes.