Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Happy Tree Friends False Alarm

Choose to play as either Flippy, the emotionally tattered war-torn bear; Lumpy, the dim-witted blue moose; or Handy, an amputee beaver carpenter always eager to lend a helping limb. Using resources such as concrete, ice, and nitroglycerin to augment the dynamic 3D environments, your goal is to save the Happy Tree Friends from hilarious disaster situations, and their own bad luck. Play in 10 diverse levels designed exclusively for Happy Tree Friends False Alarm including mine shafts, candy factories and a museum, all of which are filled with outrageous outcomes and plenty of accidental mayhem!

:tup:

Conker's Bad fur day goes for the much wider "crass" niche, whereas HTF goes for the exclusive "gore" one ;)

The cartoon wore off quickly, but this might be interesting if it manages to conjure a frenetic feeling of imminent failure in the same way the cartoons just pile one thing on top of another.

Yeah, hopefully something like "Level 1: retreive your ejected eyeball from up a tree while trying not to snag your optic nerve on the various obstacles."

From the description I'm hoping for something like Lemmings but with far more severe (and hilarious!) consequences when you fail.

Play in 10 diverse levels designed exclusively for Happy Tree Friends False Alarm

I love PR blurb, how many games have levels in them that aren't designed exclusively for them?

I love PR blurb, how many games have levels in them that aren't designed exclusively for them?

every game that includes levels that mirror real world places and buildings.

that it happens that often, it's usually based on real world places and buildings.

Even if they are based on real places the levels still need to be designed, the fact that those levels have been designed for one game (the exclusivity) is not affected by whether the inspiration for the design is real or imaginary. The only examples that pop to my mind where levels are not exclusively designed for a game is when a sequel has its predecessors levels in it.