Wrestlevania

Consolevania am returned!

Oh yeah, since no-one answered earlier - I suspect that the guy in the parker is a reference to another well known home-made game review show broadcast on internet. Who may or may not have a representative quoted on the thumb frontpage.

Oh yeah, since no-one answered earlier - I suspect that the guy in the parker is a reference to another well known home-made game review show broadcast on internet. Who may or may not have a representative quoted on the thumb frontpage.

Ah-hah-hah-hah-ha! Now you mention it, that's spot on.

Maybe he should appear in a police holding cell next time... :shifty:

An excellent episode.

Quality film scene at the end, too. :tup:

Rab's gonna play a muhmorperger over a longer period of time? What is the world coming to! Let's see if he likes this one -and let's remember Warhammer is pretty similar to Warcraft- and proves himself a little biased based on universes ;)

But, it's pretty good news, and completely pulls the rug under the split-up rumours. TEAM!

But, it's pretty good news, and completely pulls the rug under the split-up rumours. TEAM!

Much to my relief! I certainly think the "finished gaming projects for the BBC" idea is probably most accurate now--especially after the epic slog it seems videoGaiden 3 had turned into.

So pleased they've not burned out, though. Was genuinely fearful that Rab and Ryan had somehow lost their passion for games. Or at least filming their passion for games.

PS: I've set up Consolevania on Twitter, if anyone's interested. You'll immediately know when a new episode is published if you decide to follow that account.

Awesome. I just wish I could download some of it. Would be nice to watch it on my ipod between classes rather than only straight off the wappage.

Season 4 second wave has started (was that always the idea? I get the feeling they just decided to do it in more episode-y style afterwards, but I really like it because of diversity and stuff) and the introduction speaks of Kenny making his triumphant return.

For some reason, this excites me beyond what should be appropriate. I'll show you how it's fuckin' done!

For some reason, this excites me beyond what should be appropriate. I'll show you how it's fuckin' done!

You're not alone... :yep:

Kenny's brilliant--even though he scares the shite out of me.