Nick

When was the last time you saw...

GameLife!

I thought there was something missing from my internet viewing recently, I think catching up on a few episodes of GameLife was what I needed. I was atually quite surprised at first that the quality really hasn't improved a great deal at all.

I still can't help but laugh the whole way through every episode though.

*D

I've never watched it - is there a good 'first' episode to get into it?

The reason I ask is because many decent shows fall on their arse for the first few releases, and I also don't have enough time to go through all of them at the moment.

kthnxba

These people fell on their asses right after they were born, years before the conception of GameLife.

kthnxba

Start at the beginning.

Then end at the beginning.

The reason I ask is because many decent shows fall on their arse for the first few releases, and I also don't have enough time to go through all of them at the moment.

kthnxba

Hahahah. Look back at this statement after watching an episode and try not to laugh. :tup:

Right you are; this one lands on it's arse in the first few seconds and stays there.

Ye Gods, have mercy on mine eyes and ears! How any of you could sit through more than 5 minutes of this dross - nevermind an entire series - is beyond me. You must have a superhuman crap tolerance threshold is all I can say...