Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

That Boston bomb farce

Seriously, what the fuck?

Are people in Boston retarded as fuck? You stupid stupid, stupid fucking halfwits ARGH it makes me want to fucking kill them all.

saying "oh look some bright LEDs in the shape of a cartoon character, = it must be a bomb" makes you retarded

Thinking that a stick figure with a middle finger gesture needs to be censored makes you retarded.

ARGH.

awesome related link marek sent me (watch the video):

http://alternet.org/blogs/peek/47507/

Those guys deserve a medal for exposing those journo's for the fucktards that they are. Best reaction to any 'press conference' ever! Much more classy than the boring 'no comment' stuff.

[13:40] Rusalka: apparently there are like 50 police cars down by the west pier

[13:41] Spaff: weird

[13:41] Spaff: 50?

[13:41] Rusalka: yeah loads

[13:41] Rusalka: But nobody can see anything happening down there

[13:41] Rusalka: So we are speculating that there has been a bomb scare...

[13:41] Spaff: winnar

[13:41] Spaff: probabnly a pixel i nthe wrong place on a tv or something

HOLY SHIT! I was walking around the city today and there are bombs EVERYWHERE. It's a fucking terror armageddon. I mean, Christ. THEY HAD LED lights. And they had a picture of a man. Sometimes even a HAND trying to give me the high-five. CALL THE COPS.

I MEAN, LOOK AT THIS SHIT

0410crosswalk.jpg

We are doomed!

There are some dumb people around ¬¬. You would have thought they would have looked at the god damn thing and realised it's a freakin' light box.

Cold

::EDIT::

Rofl Oh noes here come the terrorists!!

“Assistant Attorney General John Grossman called the light boards ‘bomblike’ devices and said that if they had been explosive they could have damaged infrastructure and transportation in the city.”

Yes, and if prosecutors were actually barrels of shit wrapped in dynamite, courthouses around the country could be severely damaged and extremely unhygienic.

Ha ha rofl. People need to get their facts right before they go blowing up a light box lol.