Spaff

I am posting this from my wii!

Great! :tup:

Because you couldn't already do that with your TWO LAPTOPS!

EDIT: I see you already said that...

I am not posting this from my Wii because whenever I try to access the Wii Shop now it just stays on the loading screen forever. I managed to get to the actual download page for the browser once, and it started downloading, but it gave an error after a minute. Reggie will pay for this.

Holy shit! So it's not just my internet connection! After a few tries I finally managed to download the Wii update I needed, but the shop kept on loading. I thought it was my crappy wireless connectin, but apparently it's nationwide malaise? What a relief! Maybe tomorrow I'll finally be able to send my little Mii into the world!

ZOMG! I'm posting this from my Wii as well! I agree with all the comments so far (no url bar), but it's still cool! Don't think it'll replace my keyboardcontrolled PC though.

I'm not posting this from my Wii even though I could. Had no troubles downloading it and the browser is actually pretty nifty once you get used to it. It may not replace my PC but now I can at least waste my time on YouTube in my living room.

Reggie will pay for this.

Be careful. I think he's done taking names.

Orisinal on the Wii is amazing, at least the ones that don't use arrow keys + spacebar.

I was wondering about minigames, but couldn't think of any names of websites anymore. Orisinal! Gonna try it out today!

Pity Knytt is keyboard controlled.