Twilo

XBox Live gamertag exchange

Cool, I didn't know you could find an image of your tag like that. I guess it makes sense, as I've seen pictures of other people's tags on sites before, but I had no idea it was such a simple process. Well, for anyone who's interested:

miffy495.png

I'm having trouble getting some of your gamercards loading. Maybe it's just me.

Oathen.png

How do you set your picture to something non-standard anyway?

I'm only seeing yours too, Oath.

Edit: OK, n0wak’s card just showed up whilst Oath’s has now disappeared. Still nothing for you though, miff. :hmph:

Sadly, I’m going to be leaving my 360 days behind very shortly. I’m starting a new job in a couple of weeks, and the 360 I play on at the moment lives in one of the conference rooms at my current employer. ;(

Here’s my card anyway, for posterity’s sake:

Wrestlevania.png

In reality Dead Rising, Rockstar presents Table Tennis, MotoGP ’06 and LEGO Star Wars II should be on there as my latest games. But they don’t connect it to the network much, so that’s why my Gamertag is heinously out of date.

Fair thee well, 360 – it was good while it lasted. I've actually got a bet on with a colleague that we can finish most of LEGO Star Wars II in co-op mode before I leave. At any rate it’s a decent excuse to make sure we play every lunchtime. :grin:

/me secretly hopes they’ll give me it as my leaving present, considering the obscene number of hours I’ve played on it… fat chance.

gfoot.png

Pretty accurate really - I haven't played on Live since 2002. :) Those were the days though. (The new days are probably good too, I just haven't got a 360 yet.)

A good idea, I've been meaning to make a topic like this myself. Mine's "Aussie Ben" without the quotes. Maybe we could play some Lumines or Kameo or Uno. Or just exploit Texas Hold 'em and use it as a chat room. Here's my novelty card:

Aussie Ben.png

A good idea, I've been meaning to make a topic like this myself. Mine's "Aussie Ben" without the quotes. Maybe we could play some Lumines or Kameo or Uno. Or just exploit Texas Hold 'em and use it as a chat room.

YES! I would like to destroy people in Lumines. :gaming:

What the hell's up with this "only showing up some of the time" thing? I can't even see my own damn gamercard right now!

Whoa, full friendlist, loony. How did you manage that, or rather, how many people would that be?

Whoa, full friendlist, loony. How did you manage that, or rather, how many people would that be?

100, I think.

It's not literally full, is it? I didn't think that was possible.

I have a lot of people on my list from my office, but also the Shack and my meatspace friends.

Of course, since I can't rename people on my friends list, I rarely have any idea who's who. Trillian has spoiled me.

He's one of the popular kids. I think the limit is 200 100 (which is weird since they haven't updated it since XBL launched -- you'd think that they would.)

100, I think.

It's not literally full, is it? I didn't think that was possible.

I have a lot of people on my list from my office, but also the Shack and my meatspace friends.

Of course, since I can't rename people on my friends list, I rarely have any idea who's who. Trillian has spoiled me.

No it's completely full. I couldn't add you because Live requires a space on your list, which wasn't gonna happen just like that.

Gears and Pinata. Haven't really gotten into Gears yet, I'm still in Act 1. Pinata is a blast.

I went and deleted anyone on my list who doesn't have a 360 (sorry chumps, you had a year to upgrade), so I should have room for new people now.

This be me. I'm usually on in the evenings (GMT) and weekends.

Always up for a random bit of Gears of War but up for anything usually.

nodebug.png

Currently listed as twmacb, frequently seen skulking around Gears of War, trying not to get killed by a chainsaw.

I will not play multiplayer Lost Planet, never again.

Hey, right! This thread exists! Done a few more thumb adds, so if I'm not already on your list, you may have a request waiting for you. I won't bother telling you my gamertag, as it should be more than obvious when it shows up.