BigJKO

Revolution at GDC thread

Yeah, I totally forgot about Panzer Dragoon Saga, that game is so fucking rare that'll it would be a gift from heaven (Sega&Nintendo) to put that game to the Revolution Virtual Console catalog.

Since there's supposed to be N64 emulation, Saturn emulation seems possible. The big question, of course, is if Sega and/or Nintendo see it as being worth the trouble to program, considering that the Saturn wasn't terribly popular.

I never had a Sega CD or Saturn, so I'd love to get my emulation on.

Does the peripheral slot on the controller use the gamecube sprocket, or something else? I'm concerned about how much these various extra pieces will cost.

Regular people never get a chance. I wanted Mr. Driller :frusty:

I've seen localised Mr. Driller DS going around here for the "two for $40" deal. So, it's essentially AU$20. Other games I've seen included in the deal are Retro Atari Classics (ick), Sprung (er, ick?) and Polarium (yay).

This was the same store where I found heaps of copies of Jungle Beat with bongos for $40. At that price, even I couldn't resist. I also went back later that week and cleared out the stock for some guys at work. :tup:

So, um, if you would like Mr. Driller DS, and another game, or if you want two copies, or something, I'm sure I could get it for you. It's the Euro/Australian version which has single cart multiplayer and Dristone mode in English. Just email me, or something.

Naw, Mr. Driller isn't really the sort of game I'd want to spend more than €10,- on. Rather, it's the perfect game to get out of a star catalogue for free. For me it's a novelty thingy. But thanks for your offer =)