Sign in to follow this  
Lechimp

Shenmue 3

I've read so many articles saying "Shenmue III's coming soon" that I just don't trust them.

Hopefully it'll be made someday and will finish the story so this type of thing with Shenmue won't happen again (though I doubt it because the story's supposed to be much longer than that). And hopefully they won't needlessly waste money on bad English voice acting while the Japanese acting is better and more apt for the game.

I'm also glad they cancelled Shenmue Online. It felt like an insult that they say they don't have enough money for a Shenmue III but they do have enough money for an online game that probably won't be successful. Finish the story and then consider making an online game if you must.

I didn't even find Shenmue's story to be that great, it nice so far and all. I just really like the game and want them to finish what they started.

I've never owned a console capable of playing a Shenmue game, and as such have never played one. I don't even know what genre it's in, only that the story kicks ass. What's the deal with this series anyway?