Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Royal Rainbow!

Just been playing the jap import of we love katamari.. god damn i wish it was in English or i spoke japanese... Here are some.. erm pretty useless notes:

so far i have pushed various insane katamaris around, one was on fire (omg!) one was a planet in space and was fucking mad.. i have no idea what that was all about, gathering planets and then pushing them into the sun.. riiiight. The underwater levels have cool watery physics... kinda.... i have yet to discover how to enable co-op mode! DAMN.

the music is cool, maybe not as cool as the first one, but i think there is a ton more of it and once i get used to it it might rule supreme!

You can switch to other princes on the fly but have to unlock them by finding them in levels and wrapping them up in your katamari. When the princes walk around the level selection screen they make cool noises :D... Royal Rainbow is 10 times more excessive and when you lose the king shoots laser beams from his eyes and destroys you

hooray!

Discovered how to get co-op mode to work! Also have no fucking clue what the hell is going on around here OMG.

My brain hurts just trying to follow the plot or what the hell is going on with the game?

Owwww.. The Japanese have struck again... owwwww

wow you can run around the map screen and play lil tunes and the other princes follow you pied piper style...

i have no idea what use this has other than being awesome.

That's it, I'm getting a PS2. Sooner or later. I now have no choice. I must play Katamari!!!!!!!!!

That's it, I'm getting a PS2. Sooner or later. I now have no choice. I must play Katamari!!!!!!!!!

I had a friend who bought a PS2 just for that reason - to play Katamari Damacy.

I'm going to do the same thing. And soon too. I know a guy who's looking to unload his old PS2, and I can get it for about $50 if I want. Must... play... Katamari...

Oh, God! I almost feel like I'm cheating on Nintendo... :deranged::pan: