peb

Psychonauts

All right, I know there are some insiders here who were at E3 and probably have some info on the whole Psychonauts situation. The last thing I read on Mojo said that Schafer was presenting it in a hotel suite to interested parties. Did anything ever come out of that? Is a new publisher right around the corner? Am I ever going to be able to play this game?

All right, I know there are some insiders here who were at E3 and probably have some info on the whole Psychonauts situation. The last thing I read on Mojo said that Schafer was presenting it in a hotel suite to interested parties. Did anything ever come out of that? Is a new publisher right around the corner? Am I ever going to be able to play this game?

We're not going to know until they make any announcement public.

He should steal back the rights to Full Throttle and Grim Fandango, and make us some glorious new games!!!

He should steal back the rights to Full Throttle and Grim Fandango, and make us some glorious new games!!!

That could (and should) easily be shortened to "He should [...] make us some glorious new games!!!" I don't want a Throttle or Grim 2, even if it is by Schafer. As he said back in 2001, "If we'd done a Monkey 3 there'd be no DOTT, if we did a DOTT 2 there'd be no Full Throttle, if we did a Throttle 2 there'd be no Grim Fandango." So yeah... leave sequels to others or not at all, unless you really want to.

Yeah never thought of it like that, i just want more classic adventure games, none of this new fangled "hybrid" shit.