Sign in to follow this  
Fastback

E3 Half Life 2 movies?

Has anyone got a link for the two new Half Life 2 movies that were shown at E3 this year? Fileplanet has got a 600MB download of them but I don't want to sign up for it.

Cheers big ears,

Yeah, i have the Fileplanet video.

Dude, go download it, taking 5 minutes to sign up is well worth it, the videos are amazing, way better than the stuff shown last year, you cna tell they have been working hard at it.

but yeah, anything specific you want to know about what's in them?

Is this new material or has it been around for a few months already?

--Erwin

Brand new just released last Thursday

do they show the intro part and then the dune buggy ride? because I've seen shakycam version of them already and I don't wanna waste my limited bandwidth.

The second movie is effectively the shakey cam one, cept its not shakey and the quality is alot better ;)

The first one is completely different.

okay, if you just d/l the fileplanet 25 minute version, the 1st half is valve's presentation which features the arrival at city 17, then the dune buggy,then another vehicle which is like a hovercraft, then some combat agaisnt combine troops, then you meet father gregory, then fight some striders.

The second presentation by ATI is my fav, it starts in an apartment building where you meet some people living there and see combine troops searching rooms, more dune buggy stuff, then you meet eli vance(the black scientist from black mesa), then a strider attack, then CS on the source engine.