Sign in to follow this  
Lama Himself

Sell ICO signed copy to help south asia

Hi,

I launch an auction on eBay to sell a copy of ICO (jp version) signed by Fumito Ueda himself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8158384959

Every bucks will be send to the french red cross to help south asian after the tsunami event.

I thought you could be interrested by this auction and I hope you can help it by spread it on other board and of course bid on the auction.

Thx for reading.

I've already donated a heap of money but this is a really cool idea. Maybe I'll bid a few times to drive the prize up. :partyhat:

The death toll has reached beyond 117,000 last I checked, so I'd pretty much just like to remind all UKers and Irelandanians that you can drop into Oxfam stores and donate straight to them. Like Tesco claims, every little helps. However, UNlike Tesco, you might want to be thinking in terms of more than one cent a shot.

Also;

We (a group of astrologers) are currently diagnosing the calamity. There's going to be another major strike in June 2005, somewhere in the world. It will continue in 2006 and even in 2007 taking millions of lives," Joshi almost assured.

I stole this from the Yahoo News page. Is this merely a nutcase speaking, or what? I'm too tired to research further into it.

"There's going to be another major strike in...2005, somewhere in the world. It will continue in 2006 and even in 2007...." ~ Some Guy Who Thinks He has a Clue, or perhaps Miss Cleo?

Truly a low point for human intelligence with which to end the year. At least it's, hopefully, only up from here. I mean, good Lord. That's the most idiotic "No shit, ya think?" comment I've ever heard.

"I don't know where... I don't know when... Something terrible is going to happen." Robin Williams humourising Donald Rumsfeld

That man is a fool we're not getting a disaster this big till this huge meteor hits us in 2029

Oh and I would love to bid on your signed ICO copy but since I don't have a creditacard or a playstation2 I have to find other ways to give money/stuff and play ICO

A predicted chain of natural catastrophies may be just what the world needed to stand unified against an common [and unblameable] event. Utterly horrible that it would take such extreme measures before we even have a chance of unifying, but there you have it...