Erwin_Br

EA and MS: Which company is more evil?

Microsoft VS Electronic Arts  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Microsoft VS Electronic Arts

Oh yeah, that's right... All right then, EA released the budget (classics) version of Blade Runner. :yep:

But they still killed Wing Commander. The SHITHEADS!

--Erwin

On a related note: I was suddenly wondering if EA ever published an adventure game? I can't seem to recall...

--Erwin

Westwood did all the Kyrandia games long before EA as well didn't they?

Yeah. I'm not 100%, but I get this huge green Westwood logo scrolling across my mind's eye when you mentioned Kyrandia. Well... that's good enough proof for me anyway. Dammit, here, I wuld have previously used 'The emoticon formerly known as innocent'...

Oh I know they did Kyrandia, but I couldn't remember if the final game came out pre or post EA, but I'm almost entirely sure it was pre.

On a related note: I was suddenly wondering if EA ever published an adventure game? I can't seem to recall...
They didn't publish many, but there were the early Sherlock Holmes games.

I had no expectations whatsoever for Tiberian Sun, and therefore was able to enjoy the game quite nicely. It wasn't terrific, but I think a lot of damage was done because it had the C&C name and a big hype behind it.

Applause also for the non-rts games from Westwood, both adventure and RPG.

And finally, I voted EA because Wicrosoft at least treats its employees respectfully. Like human beings, instead of Maleisian childslaves.

I don't want to seem like I'm sticking up for EA here, but they did release Freedom Fighters which I absolutely loved... :D

Plus I have a phobia of all M$ products... Ask spaff, he'll vouch for me!