Salka

Are Adventure Games Dead?

Personally, I think he is neither ugly nor not good looking. He just has prominent front teeth, 'tis all. :grin:

Yes, it is true. The world around us is in fact the creation of Peter Molyneux, a powerful being of pure energy. His prescence in our reality is merely an easter egg to be unlocked as civilization reaches its peak.

well if we want to discuss the hair of yufster we need photographic evidence of it's current state, also: who is Nick Bostrom?

(I'm too lazy to follow the link)

She had changed her avatar not too long ago. :grin:

Hmm, but didn't she change it again after you commented on... how much better her hair could look if she got it styled differently :P

It is a little known fact that the olden avatar was from a video that I have in fact seen. Boy, what a video!

On camera she is not quite as neurotic as she is online.

Edit: Never mind; I just watched the video.

It is a little known fact that the olden avatar was from a video that I have in fact seen. Boy, what a video!

On camera she is not quite as neurotic as she is online.

Edit: Never mind; I just watched the video.

When do you publish the review with complementary pictures?

--Erwin

I have seen that video too. And you were right to edit that post.

Fuck you guys. It's all pretence, an act, for the sake of (a) entertainment and (B) publicity. Oh, and © we all got as much free coke as we could drink, and I was horribly hyper during the whole event. I don't remember an awful lot of what happened.

Maybe that's why we lost... But whatever. And for YOUR INFORMATION, it was a hot, wet day, and was raining. I'm sorry I can't have THICK, SHINY, FEMININE LOCKS like SOME PEOPLE. Maybe if I didn't WASH MY HAIR it would look like CHRIS', or maybe if I didn't HAVE any hair at ALL it would look like STEVAN'S. Maybe if I was GAY it would look like TREPIDO'S. But I'm not any of those things. Maybe if I knew or cared who MetalMickey is, I could insult him in such a way too. But I don't. I don't know anything about MetalMickey except that he seems to be insecure about the size and/or hardness of his penis.

Man, I am really paranoid about being on camera now. It was one thing I was relatively unafraid of, but now you've gone and messed that up on me. Thanks. Thanks a BUNCH.

Hey everybody! It's

THE STEVAN, CHRIS AND TREPIDO SHOW!!

disgustinglycutesmileyface.jpg

grahamnorton1.jpg

Bare-legged(CubanScreech)Owl(EF).jpg

grahamnorton1.jpg

grahamnorton1.jpg

7.jpg

explosion2.jpg

explode.jpg

981203-cdotw.jpg

Alanis Morrisette says: "Whoops!"

I'm just going to leave the picture of the owl as a placeholder until I can find a picture of Chris. Because Owls have no neck either.

I had this amazing picture of a Chris-esque person. I have to scan it when I find it.

BTW, I don't like those jeans and those shoes. And those eyes of that guy are a little way out.

[...]

Maybe if I knew or cared who MetalMickey is, I could insult him in such a way too. But I don't. I don't know anything about MetalMickey except that he seems to be insecure about the size and/or hardness of his penis.

Man, I am really paranoid about being on camera now. It was one thing I was relatively unafraid of, but now you've gone and messed that up on me. Thanks. Thanks a BUNCH.

[...]

Heheh, I'm quite content with the potential dimensions and... err, turgidity(?) of my penis thanks :mock: Hmmph, I was actually just suggesting that while Trep's the one who wanted to discuss your hair in the first place, it may have actually been his fault you quickly changed that close-up avatar after he said that your hair didn't look good :rolleyes: I personally have nothing critical to say about your hair, not having spent time studying it. Still, put up a recent pic and we'll see what kind of freakish face the guys can turn it into as revenge I'll make an honest comment ;)

Oh so oh, what, now you've segregated the forums into 'the guys' and 'the girls'?

Pfft. I drew a really offensive picture of you:

It's your penis.

Man, I'm funny! And witty! And OFFENSIVE!

EDIT: And Original!

Oh so oh, what, now you've segregated the forums into 'the guys' and 'the girls'?

Pfft. I drew a really offensive picture of you:

It's your penis.

Man, I'm funny! And witty! And OFFENSIVE!

EDIT: And Original!

Is that in it's erected state? I ask because, there are flesh penises and blood penises.

So that'd better be a blood penis, or I have to feel sorry for him.

--Erwin