Sign in to follow this  
Ryam BaCo

uhm...the bible...anyone?...

look what i did:

jesus_e.gif

the idea is great but i failed, because of my non-existent knowledge of this book called the bible. so it's a piece of crap. sorry. :innocent:

God? I don't think so. It would be more accurate to say the entire Christian population and their interpretation of God.

It's probably easier to just say God, since the context is clear...

Just two days ago I finally finished reading the Bible, which took me two years or something. And that book Revelations must be about the weirdest thing I've ever read. How about that? It's just plain CREEPY.

God? I don't think so. It would be more accurate to say the entire Christian population and their interpretation of God.

Like Remixor said, it was a little more convinient to say "God". It's something like he will send this army to this LJ. Or that's what they'll claim. Maybe.

I think that christian conservitives are a odd bunch. I think that one time in the gospels Jesus says not to bring god into human matters, but we still swear on the bible in court cases. And the same people trying to woo the Christan vote are for the government breaking the Ten Comanments. It's like they were too lazy to actualy read the thing.