Sign in to follow this  
HeyWilson

I wanna Lords Management! (PS4)

I'm in the mood to Lords Management! I'm on PS4, so I have a couple options that are NOT DOTA. So!!!!!!! Any suggestions? Paragon? Overwatch? Smite? And also, why?

Overwatch isn't really a Lords Management game. I enjoyed both Paragon and Smite when I played them, but that was a while ago now. Smite definitely has the history advantage. It's been around a while so it's been streamlined quite well, but it's also going to have a ton of veterans so that might be rough. Paragon is newer, but I'm not sure what the player base is like these days. When I played, it was still in beta and on PC.

Edit: If you have any sort of PC that can run anything, Heroes of the Storm has had my attention a lot lately. It scales pretty well with low end PCs and is more DOTA-like than the others you mentioned, while still being a lot shorter and simpler.

This is way outside my area of expertise (I don't believe I've ever actually Managed a Lord personally), but Awesomenauts shares some vague similarities with the genre and is on PS4. I remember having fun when I played it a few years back.

Yeah, can't help you much on PS4, but backing up HotS if you have a PC that can run it at all. I've found every other LoMa game I've tried before ridiculously overwhelming and was put off by them, but HotS managed to draw me in in a way that none of the others did. It's so damned accessible and immediately fun, but also super deep.