Emotion Magnet

*****-***** ... wants you!!

Woah there brother - you got a cgi-bin directory!!!! Sites coming on well :)

Sorry I'm just being an arse :fart: Pretty ambitious to get a site up so quick man (I've been there!) take your time and then pimp it when its done ;)

I clicked on ya link cos I am interested - if ya wanna see a recent sample of reviewing see a copy here

http://www.jo.intelzone.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=92

I just need a steady home and a steady supply of review material to realise the ultimate dream one day 'Senior Sitting On My Arse Playing Games All Day Man'

Thats twice I have used the word arse in one post - does that make me gay?

Anyway my greatest reviewing achievement to date is getting told by gamespy.com that I was far too blunt for them as I would offend the publishers. Thats a gold-star to my name I reckon cos shit deserves to be outed before people pay money for aforementioned shit. (Hmmmm 2 shits in one post as well now....) and I also prefer to establish specific points criteria for games - i.e. do great graphics really matter for a strategy game? Do you even need sound for Championship Manager? The above review is a war game so I rated on graphic/sound immersion, teamwork required, scale (size of maps and number of players, and so on which is all justified as an intro to the review.

Anyway take a look and pm me if ya wants me :)

Anyway

Why has everybody to open up a new page about games? Aren't there enough? I don't have the overview anymore and certainly won't read the same news on your page again.

I would say he could get a writer for Idle Thumbs but I'm not sure if he would get accepted, if you would get accepted. Some seem annoyed.

Woah there brother - you got a cgi-bin directory!!!! Sites coming on well :)

Sorry I'm just being an arse :fart: Pretty ambitious to get a site up so quick man (I've been there!) take your time and then pimp it when its done ;)

I clicked on ya link cos I am interested - if ya wanna see a recent sample of reviewing see a copy here

http://www.jo.intelzone.co.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=92

I just need a steady home and a steady supply of review material to realise the ultimate dream one day 'Senior Sitting On My Arse Playing Games All Day Man'

Thats twice I have used the word arse in one post - does that make me gay?

Anyway my greatest reviewing achievement to date is getting told by gamespy.com that I was far too blunt for them as I would offend the publishers. Thats a gold-star to my name I reckon cos shit deserves to be outed before people pay money for aforementioned shit. (Hmmmm 2 shits in one post as well now....) and I also prefer to establish specific points criteria for games - i.e. do great graphics really matter for a strategy game? Do you even need sound for Championship Manager? The above review is a war game so I rated on graphic/sound immersion, teamwork required, scale (size of maps and number of players, and so on which is all justified as an intro to the review.

Anyway take a look and pm me if ya wants me :)

Anyway

im sorry it took me so long to reply to this... i will read this, and then have my editor read this, and if we want you we will let you know

.. P.S.

tasty bacon forums.. new place

www.tastybacon.com/forums

I haven't abandoned this thread, have I? :sombrero:

... shit intrepid.. that thing fondling that .. thing.. for your avatar.. reminds me of that.. thing.. from that movie.. Princess Mononoke..

I always meow when I encounter a cat on the streets. Usually it responds by walking a bit towards me or following me around a bit. I love cats as well :")

well apparently, because my site is not up yet.. WHICH IS STATED in the first post.. my friends here at idle thumbs.. wanted to make a joke out of me and my site..

Read the bit in the other topic. Royalclown thought it'd be better if emomagnet first pulled the site out of his magic behind before gratuitously spamming it around here. And I kinda agree.

I always meow when I encounter a cat on the streets. Usually it responds by walking a bit towards me or following me around a bit. I love cats as well :")

:yep: So that explains why you bathe in tuna oil.

yes intrepid my ***** is REALLY ***** .. you just want to lick and eat my *****

Is it hot? I mean, really hot? I only want to eat your ***** if it's nice and hot. :9~

To commiserate commemorate the launch of ***** ***** and show the unending support and lack absence of hard feelings, the Idle Thumbs are pleased to present the Francis Bac0n smiley:

:bac0n: