Emotion Magnet

*****-***** ... wants you!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats a joke right?

well i still have to read one of their reviews.. but the guy who did the silver earring review in the last inventory might be reviewing some stuff for us

;( WTF are you on, wormsie?

Love, baby, Love!! :innocent::innocent::innocent::kiss:hali.gifpus.gif

I'm just writing about Marijuana. That excerpt is from New Scientist (that's one awesome scientific journal). I've written one page, but it's still pretty weak, though my new style rules.

The only psychoactive substance I use is chocolate.

Well that must suck for that woman. I mean, she could just have been fooking the ugliest people on earth and had no choice in it 'cause she was fast asleep. I prefer fooking while awake, myself.

what the fook

Despite the anti-dope propaganda that circulates in the US, most people are thankfully well aware that no great social disaster has befallen the Netherlands, where cannabis has been sold openly in coffee shops for years. It would take a perverse mind to twist the data from Amsterdam into a argument for continued prohibition. [...] Campaigners and pressure groups can be forgiven for trading propaganda, but we should expect world famous scientific organisations like the US National Institute on Drug Abuse to evaluate honestly the research that has been done.

EDIT: Wrong thread.

LEGALIZZZZEE ITIZLE

WHAT DOES "LEGALIZZZZEE ITIZLE" MEAN? I HAVE NO IDEA! I MAKE NO SENSE!

Air babies? Are those the latest narcotics or something?

Dooooon't tempt me. :blink:

yes.. dead fetus's made into a drug much like the food astronauts use... only you snort it, its kinda like getting high off death...

IM SOOOOOO TEMPTING YOU

im not only tempting you .. fool, im asking if you want to be one.. not so subtly anymore however..

LEGALIZZZZEE ITIZLE

WHAT DOES "LEGALIZZZZEE ITIZLE" MEAN? I HAVE NO IDEA! I MAKE NO SENSE!

Tasty Bacon is going to fail.

Have a nice day.

Well that must suck for that woman. I mean, she could just have been fooking the ugliest people on earth and had no choice in it 'cause she was fast asleep. I prefer fooking while awake, myself.

Meh, she was faking it. No evidence of any physical trauma that could have caused such drastically weird behaviour, and the sleepwalking "went away" after counselling?

Went away after she got bored of borking her way through her entire neighbourhood more like. :nuts:

Meh, she was faking it. No evidence of any physical trauma that could have caused such drastically weird behaviour, and the sleepwalking "went away" after counselling?

Went away after she got bored of borking her way through her entire neighbourhood more like. :nuts:

lol

yes.. dead fetus's made into a drug much like the food astronauts use... only you snort it, its kinda like getting high off death...

IM SOOOOOO TEMPTING YOU

im not only tempting you .. fool, im asking if you want to be one.. not so subtly anymore however..

did i scare everyone off?