Intrepid Homoludens

I am 'blacking out' Psychonauts!

I'll join your blackout, but I'll still watch any videos they might release, as a neutral bystander (I hope).

beside the trailer i know three things about psychonauts:

1. i'll play raz

2. i'll fight against somebody, who is stealing brains

3. psychnoauts will be awesome, because it's from tim schafer and double fine productions.

over and out.

I don't think I've ever followed ANY games development religiously...

I may watch a trailer, I may download a demo, I may even check out the screenshots, but only once or twice, I don't think I've ever gotten "hype" or whatever over a game... And if I do, I tend to forget about it anyway... ("What the game is out already? When did this happen?")

Hype is never good, it always make you think the game is perfect which it will not be, and you feel let down....

I may await anxiously a game to come out, but I never expect it to be better than sliced bread....

You know, I've never really bought into all the hype about sliced bread...

I hereby announce that I will do a gamer's blackout on Psych:grin:nauts. That means no more looking at the latest screenshots, movies, and previews and interviews. No being gullible and getting into the hype, no analyzing every single pixel of screenshots or projecting my wet phantasies on gameplay. Occasionally I'll check up on the game's progress by just reading little bits of news when they pop up (like if it's being delayed, etc.). But until the game goes gold (at least for Xbox) I have other things to do.

And no, Tim Schafer is not GOD, he's just some really cool guy with a great imagination who makes games ( :blink: at Kingz, Chris, and Moos in particular).

Anyone wanna join me in this? :innocent:

I actually did the same with Fable and Half-Life 2. Heh, it's a case of 'ignorance is bliss'.

man i triiiied this before

it doesnt work!! i swear

i tried it with FF games...

so NEVARR!!...