Sign in to follow this  
Jutranjo

[Release] Some Kind of Drifter

post-33965-0-83060900-1463942002.png

I didn't have the time to spend the full 2 weeks, so I played around in unity for 3 evenings. Here is the itchio page: https://jutranjo.itch.io/some-kind-of-drifter

Here is the backstory to get you interested in loading up the game and re-reading it.

One day, you made a bet that you can get to The Rigid Body Rat King bar in outer space in less than 3 minutes.

Today is that day. But some space truckers left a bunch of space crates and space biker barrels on the space highway...

Can you make it... anyway?

Considering my previous entries, I feel this is my strongest yet. I've learned more in 3 days than I've forgotten since the winter wizard jam. Thanks for organizing it again this year! 

The music changes if you're on the road or not, there's an ending this time, and someone might actually enjoy playing it.

Have not tested the Linux/Mac version, please let me know if you have any problems.

The changing music works very well, especially the way it turns into a DooMTM cover by the end!

I won!

I liked the music, and how it went a bit wonky if you spun out into space. Also, I LOL'd at "CRATE TEXTURE" on the crate texture. :)