Barbara

[Release] Computer Processing Unit

This was definitely my favourite of the games I played this afternoon. Really neat! I got stuck on the symbols-subbed-for-lines puzzle, but the rest of them I managed to get through in a nice progression. And the couching of it in the room with the laptop animations was great. I streamed my enjoyment as well, so if you want to hear me gush over your game, head over to 

Thanks for making the game and congrats!

Thank you! It's very rewarding to see someone enjoying a game I made! Your stream was fun to watch - only wish I had been around for the live version to give a hint for that last puzzle set. I'm adding a screenshot of the solution to that first one to this post - I think you drew every possible solution except this stupidly simple one :) There is of course a logic behind the symbols, but I think it's hard to figure out without brute forcing the first ones, so I may need to make a smaller first grid.

post-35814-0-24986900-1465225833.png

Can't believe I forgot to capitalize Earth! Thanks for playing :)

Note: I have not had time to implement a save system so there is currently no way to save progress - sorry about that :(

tumblr_mdn7wzBL2d1ri9yduo1_250.gif

Oh my goodness I am so unutterably stupid. Can't believe I didn't try straight lines!

And all good with saves/loads, I'll enjoy going back through it. Thanks again! :)

Is there a way to invert the mouselook y-axis? I'm one of those old geezers who have to spend a disorienting half hour adjusting to forward translating to looking up.

The game does look really intriguing.