Roderick

Captain August launches

I tried, but the project ended when I noticed dancing stippers were difficult to animate.

And the jokes sucked, BTW.

I wonder how it ended up at Comic Alert. :sombrero:

I tried, but the project ended when I noticed dancing stippers were difficult to animate.

And the jokes sucked, BTW.

I wonder how it ended up at Comic Alert. :sombrero:

You mean you made that comic and nobody contacted you when they added it? :hmph:

I thought they always did that! Or maybe only when they are having trouble adding it? Did they contact you, Rodi?

I guess some fan added it? I've added all the ones I read...

I haven't heard anything yet. It's worrying me. They did do an update for the site recently, so maybe they're still bogged down with that. But I hope to get added soon!

You mean you made that comic and nobody contacted you when they added it? :hmph:
Maybe their e-mail went to my hotmail trashcan, or maybe they just couldn't find my email address.

Sparking controversy, today's rant on Captain August is sure to make 90% of its readers fulminate. And I'm not even dissing the freaking game! It's ludicrous I tell you! It just goes to show how mad these people are, MAD I say!

This rant sponsored by the Double Fine Action News Formatting Department.

It's seems Comic Alert is the latest thing and everbody with a comic is adding themselves to it...

Wether the comic sucks big time or if it's never updated and in somecases it hasn't even started... They just add it anyway, but they seemed to be overwhelmed with all these requests...

Frankly I'm quite surprised Capitan August is still pending while others who haven't even started and have a "project pending" are already there....

Hmm, Rodi, you do use the same format and size in each strip? That does make things easier, AFAIK...

Yes, I use the exactly the same size every time. I've kind of given up hope for Comic Alert to mail me back any time soon, so I'll just see when it comes.