Sign in to follow this  
ysbreker

rollercoaster tycoon demo out

since i realized that i'm too dumb for theme park i stopped playing these games before i really started. ;)

so are there any major design differences (except 3d graphic stuff and so on)from rollercoaster tycoon 3 to 10 years old theme park?

Mohh. The demo doesn't work on my AMD device.

Mohh, mohh, mohh.

Theme Park made me weep. I could never get all the cool rides before being crippled by tax or rent or pay-rises or some other such thing. I hate.

Theme Park was the sort of game that made me resort to cheats. And cheats are generally bad.

Luckily, the demo doesn't work on my PC, so I'm spared this fate.

Mohh.

Works fine on my AMD device.
Shut up. :mrt:

Apparently there's a problem with the demo and AMD Thunderbirds. They say they're going to reissue the demo though, so woo. Woo.

Demo seems good to me. I haven't sat down to fully explore how it plays, but the interface and actual running/visuals of the game were perfect. It ran smoothly with maximum detail, which is always a good bonus.

I liked a few of the aesthetic changes though. I noticed that you can edit the colours of practically anything ever, from the seating boxes on rollercoasters, to each wall segment on a fence, to each <i>flower</i> in a flowerbed.