Sign in to follow this  
Cordeos

Best 24/7 video streams

I have recently started watching two streams that are on all the time. http://www.nautiluslive.org/ is a research vessel in the Gulf of Mexico that livestreams video from their undersea robots. When nothing is happening on that steam I switch over to the International Space Station stream http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-iss-stream . It usually just shows a feed from one of the cameras on the exterior of the station, but also shows, space walks, docking and other cool things that happen in space.

Does anyone else watch a good 24/7 video stream? I'm looking to have some more backup streams if both the ones mentioned above have nothing going on.

Saltybet is an audience betting on fights between two bots playing as random fanmade MUGEN characters from a pool of something like 1400. Sometimes characters are legit attempts to recreate a specific fighting game character, sometimes they're a rip of a Popeye sprite that does thousands of points of damage and has a hitbox half the size of their opponent. It's amazing.

Saltybet is an audience betting on fights between two bots playing as random fanmade MUGEN characters from a pool of something like 1400. Sometimes characters are legit attempts to recreate a specific fighting game character, sometimes they're a rip of a Popeye sprite that does thousands of points of damage and has a hitbox half the size of their opponent. It's amazing.

That is so great and bizarre. I love all the strange nice communities that develop thanks to the internet.