Sign in to follow this  
jmbossy

I want to learn how to games.

You need to "subscribe" to the beta update channel though! I got stuck for a while trying to figure that one out. 

This is no longer needed. I just installed Game Maker Studio and as soon as it opened it gave me the chance to register for a free upgrade to Standard. I put in the license key they emailed me and I was done.

SPEAKING OF MAKING GAMES I made a sweet game in Unity wherein the player can sort of drag a starkly lit cube around until it gets too close to the camera. The player has no option but to drag the cube, but doing so brings it closer. The player cannot move and ends up facing the cube, dragging it ever closer until they both exist in the same space and there are no more choices but to stop playing.

SPEAKING OF MAKING GAMES I made a sweet game in Unity wherein the player can sort of drag a starkly lit cube around until it gets too close to the camera. The player has no option but to drag the cube, but doing so brings it closer. The player cannot move and ends up facing the cube, dragging it ever closer until they both exist in the same space and there are no more choices but to stop playing.

"You will be blown away! 10/10" - IGN.com