Sign in to follow this  
warthurton

Solium Infernum

I'm looking to play my first (and hopefully continuing) Solium Infernum game. Is anyone up for a PBeM game (with Dropbox)?

I'm interested.

Although I warn you now that I'll be away 1/9 - 13/9. Not sure if I'll be able to take turns between those dates.

Awesome between here and another forum, we have 4.

Let me get all the info together and I'll PM you the details.

I'm OK with a slight delay during those days since it means having another human player. :)

Back at you in a few days to see if there is any more responses.

I'm sending you guys private messages requesting your emails, so that I can send you invites to a game I'm starting. I was going to join Warthurton's game but he seems to be missing in action, shortly after gathering 6 players. I'll host a game in his stead. When I have everyone's email information I'll send you an invite to the game through dropbox, and we can get this ball rolling!

Is there anyone else interested in a game? I'm fascinated by Solium Infernum but never actually got the chance to play it multiplayer.

So I've been meaning to play one of Vic Davis' games, and I'm just about ready to bite the bullet. Any recommendations for which one to start with? Six Gun Saga seems like it would be the easiest to learn, but also the lightest of the three.