Sign in to follow this  
barichnikov

Indie Game: Sang-Froid A Tale of Werewolves

Friends of mine are soon releasing the game they've been working on for the past 3 years.... I'll just leave this here :) Made in Montreal, QC, and set in colonial snowy qc in the 1850s.

Trailer here:

Website here: http://www.sangfroidgame.com

Comments ?

You can tell they're a small team with a limited budget, but the more I looked at this, the more it grabbed me.

Having just watched Indie Game: The Movie, I thought this thread was going to be about that and how Phil Fish looks like he's slowly transforming into Teen Wolf throughout. I thought the climax of the film was going to be Phil tearing apart his former partner in the toilets at PAX.

Anyway, on topic: the game gives me an Orcs Must Die! vibe which is a very good thing. You can definitely see the rough edges in terms of polish but it looks like it could be interesting enough to overcome them.

You can tell they're a small team with a limited budget, but the more I looked at this, the more it grabbed me.

Wow, exactly my thoughts. The more I watched it, the more intrigued I became. How are they promoting this? Going to any indie gaming festivals like IndieCade? I think people would eat this up there, if the submission date hasn't passed.