Sign in to follow this  
Wormsie

Get those extra proteins: It's Unza Unza Time

ÁTTÉNTÌÒN!!!!!! THE TEXT BELOW IS ONE LINK!!!! NOTHING IS HIDDEN!!!!!!!! SO DON'T FRET, RYAMBACO, BE BRAVE AND CLICK AHEAD! YOU CAN DO IT!

The Unza Unza music is the product of sophisticated, state-of-the-art laboratories where attempts were being made at developing the atom bomb that was meant to protect the Balkan peoples' integrity and sovereignty. What came out of those labs instead was a music that claimed to be the most effective way of producing extra proteins - those fundamental substances that control the most basic function of any living being: love. The Unza Unza music is a bunch of different musical flowers from the Balkans, bound up in a single rhythm of two quarter notes that is called Unza Unza after the sound of its beat. But, beware: the word Unza must be repeated at least twice, as in Unza Unza. Only by uttering it twice can the production of extra proteins be possible and effective. The results of scientific tests conducted on blood samples taken from people who had seen Emir Kusturica's film Black Cat, Wild Cat - the first truly Unza Unza movie - have shown that when you listen to this music, the production of extra proteins is increased 7-fold, compared to when you eat, say, a lemon, honey, nuts or garlic, 8.4-fold compared to when you make love, or even 11-fold compared to when you make use of cocaine or other powerful drugs.

In their desire to help make it easier for humankind to produce extra proteins, scientists have declared the No Smoking band as the first band truly representative of Unza Unza music and have agreed to recruit them as the greatest generator of extra proteins.

If you want to help yourself or your loved ones, you should play the band's CD every day and repeat to yourself the Unza Unza syntagma, for this is the best way to produce extra proteins. Your perseverance will be rewarded.

Through their research work, scientists have discovered that you need to dance to the rhythm of this music if you want to improve your production of extra proteins and discover the only truth that matters: "The dance is sex".

-Dr Nele Karajilic, Institute for extra proteins investigations, Sokolac

i don't click on links, which are longer then...hmmm...eight lines. what if every single letter leads to different websites? i mean if you hide a hidden top secret page of nude pics of *insertnameoffavoreduserhere* in a single letter in this text you may have to click on every single letter in this text to get nude pics of *insertnameoffavoreduserhere* if you want nude pics of *insertnameoffavoreduserhere* by clicking on a single hidden letter to get nude pics of *insertnameoffavoreduserhere* if you want nude pics of *insertnameoffavoreduserhere* by clicking on a single hidden letter to get nude pics of *insertnameoffavoreduserhere* if you want nude pics of *insertnameoffavoreduserhere* by clicking on a single hidden letter to get! that's just too confusing.

You know what I've done? I have realized now that I see the name Nele Karajlic that I have confused the No Smoking Band with Bijelo Dugme -- or the White Button -- frontman of which is one Goran Bregovic who is the one who made music for most of Kusturica's movies... but here we see No Smoking and Kusturica in the same place...

I really don't know what Kusturica and No Smoking have to do with each other... except that they are both quite insane...

This whole Unza Unza thing is totally surreal.

This means, Deadworm, that I take back whatever I said about No Smoking; it was directed towards Bijelo Dugme. No Smoking had a few decent songs, but I was never wowed by their presence or performance quite frankly...

The No Smoking Orchestra and Goran Bregovic are two god entities un my life.

I can't stand a day without listening once to the Dejo Dance, Long Vehicule and the second half of Mesecina.

Anyway, Kingzjester, Kusturica is the bassist in the No Smoking orchestra and his son is at the drums.

God, I'm listening to Kalasnikov and it rocks.

my dearest deadworm:

this big, fat text is written in bloodred. when my mouse cursor hovers over this gigantic monster link the linked text also colors bloodred. and then your nick: you can get from deadworm to redworm in a very few steps. so i'm scared that something terrible will happen when i click on these linked lines of red. (or lines of dead, huh?)

and if you sum up 222 of redworm222 you'll get 6. like 666.

i was suspicious but now i'm scared. :shifty:

Jumping on the bandwagon so late? Tchk.

Anyway, I'll look more closely at that White Button thing, too. The only thing I liked about No Smoking Orchestra was the fact that they have good players & the Unza Uza thing was delicious. Otherwise, their presence was not for my liking - nor their songs or the singer.

Anyway, Kingzjester, Kusturica is the bassist in the No Smoking orchestra and his son is at the drums.
I can't honestly say that this is new information for me. I have heard it before, but I believe that I had mentally substituted No Smoking for Bjelo Dugme, just as I have done when talking with Deadworm. It all makes sense now.