Sign in to follow this  
Salka

Tintin

Exactly. I'm sick and tired of all the freaking lightheartedness. There's too much lightheartedness around here.

No, Trep, you misunderstand me, and I apologise. I was too aggressive.

Seriously, I can't handle this sort of lightheartedness anymore. As I have said, I'm completely overdosed with lightheartedness, and that's why I have decided to radically cut down the time I spend here & at AG forums. That way, I'm able to handle the lightheartedness elsewhere - MSN discussions, ForeverDream board, etc.

BTW, we need a kitten here, and fast.

animal-satire-kitten-cat-sword-feline-martial-arts.jpg

Well, then I'm sorry for my optimism. Don't expect me engage you in any of that any more. I'll be serious with you from now on.

Are you taking this personally? Please: do not take this personally.

I really want those books now.

They were translated into English fairly recently. I've had them in French for a few years.

And Vimes: Seriousness factor was near 0, but then again, you don't know me.

Should I know you ? :hmph:

More serioulsy , if I offenced you, I apologize. This was an ironic remark, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

I should improve my sense of textual irony.

Anyway, you suck.

*Hang an IRONY Flag*

Let me post this as a conclusion to this whole thing:

I could start explaining you there wheres and whys and give you a detailed analysis of which part of my post was serious and which one wasn't, and what I meant seriously and what I didn't mean seriously, and to which forums in which discussion boards on what dates all thereferences that nobody got were from. I've done it before, in the very famous "all amateur adventure gamers should die" debate, for example. But that would just be too pathetic, and we are treding in a rather pathetic ground here already. So let me just present this point list to you:

1) I'm an idiot.

2) My incredibly large ego compared with insecurity and a feeling of being completely inadequate makes it difficult for me to sometimes get a joke about myself. Usually I manage without imploding, but this time I didn't. This, however, does NOT mean that you should take everything I say seriously. On the contrary, the less of what I say you take seriously, the better!

3) The only person I usually joke about is myself. That doesn't mean that I don't have a sense of humour: my jokes just aren't people-centered. I think that would be mean. And as we can see, jokes like that can be too easily misunderstood.

4) That post where I said that I would leave was mostly said in humour. But the main reason I'm not going to post here as often is just because I don't see a reason to take part in discussion. I try to analyze my own problems and a feeling of emptyness instead of trying to fill that space with it with TV or Internet. Or alternatively fill it with something productive and useful, because there's millions of cool things I could (and should) be doing.

5) Three years of bullying taught me how to hide all my feelings very effectively, so all the pent-up feelings just burst, usually.

Anyway, my next post is about Asterix and it's very short.

I recently re-read my Asterix books, and noticed that the violence seemed almost boring in the end. But just almost.