Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

BG&E Soundtrack

Kingz was just asking me how he could get the soundtrack for BG&E, so I figured I ought to post where it can be found here as well for posterity sack. A while back Andy game me the link to a site that supposedly had gotten the music straight from Ubisoft. I don't know if that's true or not, but they do have 31 different tracks available to download here.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Enjoy.

This game has a wonderful soundtrack! But I have yet to play it. I may just get it because of this. Thank you thank you. :woohoo:

Might as well leave my impressions here: Best 15 hours of gaming ever! Greatest game music this side of Grim Fandango! The most beautifulest gameworld evre!! It is possible that for a part of that my new ass-kicking graphics card is to blame!

It sucks — nay it is a crime against humanity that this game was received so shittily. The only platformer ever that manages to justify kleptomania. If Psychonauts turns out to be Beyond Good and Evil 2 all will be well and baby Jesus will never cry again. I think I'll just play it in German again.... and then... FRENCH!

Only one annoyance I have to report is that Pey'j — or whatever his name is — sounds like George W. Bush.

Kingzjester esq: have you played Beyond Good and Evil?

YufsterChan: No, I'm buying it on Friday though

YufsterChan: When I get laid

YufsterChan: paid

YufsterChan: PAID!

Kingzjester esq: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Kingzjester esq: for a moment there I stared blankly at the screen...

YufsterChan: It was an easy mistake to make. Anybody could have made it!

I was deciding whether to buy Beyond Good and Evil or Halo yesterday. Seeing that Halo costed only 5 bucks more (thus cheaper than usual) I decided to go with that instead. Rest assured, though, BG&E is still very high on my list. Won't be long before my filthy paws reach that one. :clap:

I've had "Sins of the Father" stuck in my head for the second day running. >:

Hehe, yar. BGAE has some of the finest music around, very nice to see others appreciating it too. I totally agree that pretty much the only game to surpass it is Grim Fandango's soundtrack.

You can also get the same music above as the OST from suprnova as a torrent, of which I won't give the url since there's lots of software on there too. ¬

Thanks for the link!

This soundtrack is really good but the action cues don't work well outside of the game, I mean not as well as I thought and as I hoped. And I'm convinced that some cues ( the End Credits for example) aren't included. Anyway,there is a great remix of BGE soundtrack here. It is really worth the listening.

Another great soundtrack that no one has talked about is the Arcanum Soundtrack. Composed by Ben Houge for a String Quartet, it is a highly enjoyable - yet sad - music; the diversity of the themes is really amazing.

I got it from a french magazine but I think you can still downoad it somewhere.