Sign in to follow this  
pabosher

Don't Panic! New Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game Announced

Speaking of HH, I really wish they'd make a British TV series from it (a new one). They could use the special effects from the film to keep costs down, but it's such an awesome story. The first two books would be a brilliant two season series.

Speaking of HH, I really wish they'd make a British TV series from it (a new one).

I really hope they don't.

Everything since DA died has been terrible, and I'd like to leave the series as an overall good thing, not a thing that was good then was ruined.

I don't care, as long as they use large friendly letters

They won't. It'll turn into an infinity of silver birds.

I really hope they don't.

Everything since DA died has been terrible, and I'd like to leave the series as an overall good thing, not a thing that was good then was ruined.

Well I meant a good series. It's worth noting that Adams hadn't really done anything particularly brilliant in a long time (although I did enjoy A Salmon of Doubt), and that he was responsible for most of the *ugh* changes the movie made.

I think some people who really *got it* could successfully reboot the series (leaving the old one intact, warts and all). There's so much gold there and it's never been mined to the level it could be. (Although, yes, maybe books should remain books, etc.)