Sign in to follow this  
Gwardinen

Thumbs of Legends

I play a ton on the US server, you can catch me on Patters or on either the GWJ or Shacknews chat channels.

still playing pretty regularly on EUW as wahwah, usually with the guys on the OcUK/GWJ/Qt3 mumble server I posted a link to earlier in the thread, they're a friendly bunch and some Thumbs would definitely be welcome over there!

I just played a game with a couple friends and one of them invited a someone and I knew I recognized the name, but couldn't place it. I looked him up on facebook and a it's a kid who has lived a few houses down on my street my whole life and I went to school with him from 1st grade through high school, but I've literally never talked to him before even though I talk to his mom all the time when I walk my dogs and she's in her front yard. It was really weird.

pixx of the mum.

i'll go ahead and add you wahwah, even thouhg i don't understand any of your acronyms. I'm dibster.

I just played a game with a couple friends and one of them invited a someone and I knew I recognized the name, but couldn't place it. I looked him up on facebook and a it's a kid who has lived a few houses down on my street my whole life and I went to school with him from 1st grade through high school, but I've literally never talked to him before even though I talk to his mom all the time when I walk my dogs and she's in her front yard. It was really weird.

I once met someone from the town I grew up in in some terrible F2P MMO. Just randomly started chatting with him, he went to the same high school I did, one of our years even overlapped. It's a small world sometimes, this internet.

By the way I would be down to play with people, but I'm on the NA server and it seems you guys are predominately EU? I could always make an EU account, though it would throw off matchmaking.

pixx of the mum.

i'll go ahead and add you wahwah, even thouhg i don't understand any of your acronyms. I'm dibster.

Hehe, sorry about that, it's just sort of the name of the server because people come from all over the place, but mostly from Overclockers UK, Gamers With Jobs and Quarter To Three

When I play with my friends 90% of the time I'm on skype with them, though if it's just me and one other friend playing a quick game sometimes I don't bother.

Lol, so I just found a video my found a video my friend recorded while playign with some other of our real0life friends and also a kid named Joe that we know. Guess which one is Joe.

XSqCKjYhcgQ

That made more sense when i watched it with sound^^

Is this a thing? I would be down for some League of Thumbs.

I play on the US server, and I'm pretty decent at all positions except Jungling and Lich.

Is this a thing? I would be down for some League of Thumbs.

I play on the US server, and I'm pretty decent at all positions except Jungling and Lich.

I think everyone has pretty much moved to DotA 2.

Well everyone except me that is! Just popped in to say that Lux is hilarious to play as.

That is all. This thread can continue to be dead.

I'm still enjoying it as well, can't really get into Dota2 (even though I used to play the original DotA)

And most of the people I play with feel the same way, so I don't have to feel bad about it ;)