Sully907

Project Dark(Demon's Souls successor)

So yea, this got revealed at TGS the other night, and it's pretty much Demon's Souls in all but name. Sony owns the IP and I think From wanted to take this one multiplatform so there you have it. Anyone else super excited about the game?

Here's the leaked trailer to eliminate all doubt that what we are in for is really a demon's souls sequel.

Well, I've not long got my hands on Demon's Souls but it's quickly become one of my favourite games of all time. I'll definitely be looking out for this one. I hope it's not out too soon though, I still have a long way to go on DS!

This one is rumoured to be multi-platform. That makes me happy as it means I can stave off buying a PS3 for a little longer.

I really really hope they just go ahead and confirm Project Dark as the title for the final product. Because it would be hilarious.

I like Demon's Souls a lot though I haven't gotten very far in it. I really want a game with that art style (and the coolest dragons I've ever seen in a video game) in a video game that I could play in something approaching normal fashion.

I know it's a large part of the point, but I'd be very happy with a Demon's Souls type game that had a regular (read: playable) difficulty and a classic Demon's Souls type mode.

The new trailer pretty much confirms it's exactly what we're expecting. Looks exactly like Demon's Souls aesthetics wise.

That's the original trailer. I'm baffled why several TGS trailers are still only available as camera grabs.

damn i was hoping for an actual new one. it took 10 months of ragequitting and restarting demons souls to beat it, and it was so intensely satisfying once i did...

in fact if I hadn't been laid off, I probably would have never beaten it. so, yay economy?

No job, but you got to beat demon's souls...I'd say you came out ahead on that deal let's be honest here.

Yeah I loved everything about demon souls but the difficulty, I really wished I could have worked towards the game to see it past the frustration.