Sign in to follow this  
dpp

Joe Danger

rr5uyq.jpg

It's up on the PSN for $15. I first saw it on PAX East and I knew right there it would be a day one purchase. I played a few levels and it has a lot more depth than one would expect, something like Trials but more FUN. On top of it, they also have a level creator, so expect some crazy stuff coming out in the near future. Highly recommended!

something like Trials but more FUN.

If that's even possible.

Damn, I've got to buy this.

I was thinking about getting this, but I always hesitate at the 15 dollar price point for a downloadable game. Tough to justify when I can go on steam right now and buy something like batman arkum for 20...

I got it and have been really enjoying it. And yes, it is super-deep compared to something like Trials, which is kind of my problem.

I guess I feel kind of aimless. I love the idea of tons of challenges to accomplish for a single level, but i have no idea what the main thing I'm supposed to be doing is. I find myself switching mid-race between hitting targets, collecting coins, collecting stars, and doing tricks.

Wait, so is this like the early Tony Hawk games where they let you loose in a level and you choose which goals to accomplish on which runs? I am suddenly much more interested. Early Tony Hawk + Excite Bike + Trials is an incredibly appealing combination.

They've done a bang up job on it. I'm still slightly incredulous that it's the work of four guys.