Sign in to follow this  
Inphidel

Injuries That Prevented Gaming.

As a lefty I use the NUMPAD. 8456. All keys neatly aligned. And with my thumb I can easily reach all the cursor keys. A superior alternative to the gross-motor-skill key (aka space).

Back to topic: Nope, no injuries which prevented me from gaming. Not as far as I recall.

Wouldn't IJKL make more sense? then reverse the hot keys order on the number bar?

As a lefty I use the NUMPAD. 8456. All keys neatly aligned. And with my thumb I can easily reach all the cursor keys. A superior alternative to the gross-motor-skill key (aka space).

I still think it's weird that some left handed people use the mouse with their left hand. That much be quite annoying when you want to buy a mouse.

I still think it's weird that some left handed people use the mouse with their left hand. That much be quite annoying when you want to buy a mouse.

Well not really. A generic mouse is generally symmetric. Manufacturers of gaming mice also tend to offer ambidextrous models and Razer have recently released a left handed version of the Death Adder.