Sign in to follow this  
Thyroid

First Person Observer

Anyone read this yet? It's what I'd guess you'd call Onion-style games journalism, and it works. I laughed quite a bit reading it and, well...here's a favorite.

Kind of Ok. Bit hamfisted and longwinded as mentioned above; the only reason I'm being so harsh is that they read remarkably similar to my own wincingly bad attempts at satire on The Spoof.

Kind of Ok. Bit hamfisted and longwinded as mentioned above; the only reason I'm being so harsh is that they read remarkably similar to my own wincingly bad attempts at satire on The Spoof.
It does get kind of hamfisted after a while, but it definitely has potential. Chris Livingston is a great writer.

...here's a favorite.

Some of the comments are funnier than the original copy-

"Multiple scientific studies have demonstrated a clear correlation between a subject’s racism and their performance on counter-terrorism exercises. Subjects who made obscene or hateful comments at a rate of at least once a minute were four times as likely to be capable of seeing through walls and instantly aiming at the center of a target’s head."

Ha ha ha!