Sign in to follow this  
Wesley Thomas

Kid Gets Stabbed for Wallhacking

Anyone hear about the latest Asian internet café violence? Apparently a 17-year old playing Counter-Strike at an establishment in China got stabbed in the brain with a 30cm for wallhacking. The stabber vacated the premises immediately following the incident and has yet to be hauled in. The rusty blade surprisingly missed major arteries in the boy’s head and was removed successfully. He’s currently under observation, though. They think rust flakes from the knife could cause eventual problems.

Sick photos contained here: www.hotbloodedgaming.com/2010/03/22/counter-strike-wall-hacker-gets-knifed-in-head/

The rusty blade surprisingly missed major arteries in the boy’s head and was removed successfully.

I saw this as "The rusty blade surprisingly missed major arteries and the boy's head was removed successfully."

Edited by Lord Korax

Thank god the poor kid survived. There's hardcore and then there's too hardcore. Jesus Christ, I stand by a quote I read on 4chan of all places "all games are fucking casual" that's my philosophy and I think we should keep it that way. They're games...they're for fun.

It is people like the idiots who done did the stabbing that give dozy twonks the ammunition to claim video games are the sole source of all violence in the world. It is incumbent upon responsible gamers imho, to educate the lower orders who cannot control their emotions during gaming.

People like this...

http://www.epicfail.com/index.php?s=modern+warfare+fail&search.x=0&search.y=0

...give us all a bad name. We should condemn them. Loudly.

P.S. reading that back I feel i should say that I am NOT a Nazi, just mildly tumescent.

MAYBE HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WALLHACKING IN PUBLIC!

Seriously, I think people who do this shit over games are fucking nuts and are all probably sociopaths and probably shouldn't be trying to function in society without meds and a caretaker let alone just playing video games.

So what's up with this guy? Did his game get erased? I'm confused. Is it just too hard?

I mean we've all probably thrown a controller at some point. I do a lot of cursing when I die, sometimes to the point of hilarity, but I don't think in earshot anyone appreciates it. But crying and hitting walls in fits of anger and sorrow? Yikes.

So what happens when one of these guys hit a wall or lose a save late in one of those 120 hour JRPGs?

Seriously, I think people who do this shit over games are fucking nuts and are all probably sociopaths and probably shouldn't be trying to function in society without meds and a caretaker let alone just playing video games.

Well yeah, he was obviously a bit dim in the first place. Perhaps he survived because the chance of actually hitting his brain was a statistical impossibility..

I think the guy who did the stabbing was a futuristic samuri that managed to only damage the part of the kids brain that contained the memory of how to wallhack.

I concur. This was stupid. But breaking his nose would have been more than enough to deliver his message and obtaining satisfaction.

Although I agree that any of the cheaters in multiplayer games literally ask for a stab in the brain, i'd rather surround myself with a bunch of despicable yet otherwise harmless cheaters, than a bunch of touchy knifers.

Amazing story.

Its weird, I read about this on GAF yesterday, just a few short hours after seeing something similar on the Science channel. I had gotten up for work and gotten ready and took a quick snooze in front of my TV downstairs. I woke up to a story about a dude who fell on a frog hunting spear. Didn't know what it was from the name, but it looks like a pitch fork with straighter prongs. About 5 of them.

Gross stuff, NSFL(unchtime)

The thing entered his jaw from below and he had one prong that went behind his eye and came out above on his forehead. The others were sticking out other parts of his nose and face.

Dude showed up in an interview and you'd never know what he went through by looking at him. Completely amazing.

This guy with the knife in his head. Same thing, utterly amazing. I'd like to have him recount what it felt like. I imagine it just feels like being hit very hard as there's not a lot of feeling in the skull area.

Glad this happened after JT got disbarred.