Sign in to follow this  
Action Shakespeare

GTA LII: Steve McQueen's Greatest Role

Yeah Miffy is right, it's the Roman Numeral for 52.

I should be in.

Excuse the silly music:

itUMo4Bj47Y

SaVcSqENtWo

I still take immense pride in that game of Cops n' Crooks. My team (Thunderpeel and James, I think?) got themselves offed by Patters way early in fine style. I proceed to take out vengeance on Patters and then go catch up to the boat that Shakespeare was sitting in waiting to pick up toblix right as toblix arrived as well. I killed Shakespeare as toblix got into the boat and then followed up and took out 'blix as he shuffled into the driver's seat and attempted to get away. I actually jumped out of my chair and had to dance around a bit. Goddamn that was awesome. All other GTA moments don't count as rad.

Also, the fact that I had time to drive from Times Square to the airport and back, then detonate a baggage carrier next to Patters to give him a scare during the course of a race only speaks further to how goddamned awesome our races are. Also, congratulations to James for finishing an entire race in reverse!

Edited by miffy495

I still take immense pride in that game of Cops n' Crooks. My team (Thunderpeel and James, I think?) got themselves offed by Patters way early in fine style. I proceed to take out vengeance on Patters and then go catch up to the boat that Shakespeare was sitting in waiting to pick up toblix right as toblix arrived as well. I killed Shakespeare as tolbix got into the boat and then followed up and took out 'blix as he shuffled into the driver's seat and attempted to get away. I actually jumped out of my chair and had to dance around a bit. Goddamn that was awesome. All other GTA moments don't count as rad.

Also, the fact that I had time to drive from Times Square to the airport and back, then detonate a baggage carrier next to Patters to give him a scare during the course of a race only speaks further to how goddamned awesome our races are. Also, congratulations to James for finishing an entire race in reverse!

Yeah, credz, propz and hollaz at James for his reverse thing. I watched a couple of laps of it after I won the race on my scooter, and it was a harrowing experience to be sure. Also a moment of hilarious fun was when James kept me on the ground for five minutes under his gushing spray, and all my pleas for mercy (from James) and help (from everyone else) were ignored. That was as about as fun as it gets. Well, James finally exploded.

Sweet vids, James.

Great stuff, and congrats to Miffy for carrying our team, against all odds (and in a broken police car) victory... That was pretty amazing!

Also, thanks to Toblix for offering himself up as points fodder many times (I didn't come last, woot).

Great videos, too. Thanks for recording them and posting them, James! Obviously I didn't know what it looked like when I exploded Toblix -- I just tried to time a grenade at just the right time -- so it's nice to see what actually happened. Pure fluke that it took someone out, but I was pretty pleased that it caused a little mayhem!

Can't believe you managed to cross the jump on a scooter, either! That's some madskillz!

Can't believe you managed to cross the jump on a scooter, either! That's some madskillz!

We do call him James "Scooter", and then whatever his last name is.

Post fixed. Sorry for the disrespect, 'blix.

I loved just throwing out a quick "naaah" as I blazed by 'blix and James in their firetruck shenanigans, ignoring cries for help. Felt like a truly GTA moment. Glad it left an impression.

My team (Thunderpeel and James, I think?) got themselves offed by Patters way early in fine style.

Hey now. I got myself offed by oncoming traffic. As usual, I leapt out of the car at an early stage, hoping to divide the target and get some sweet killz, but on diving recklessly from my seat at what I thought was a comparatively slow moment a civilian vehicle had the murderous audacity to hit me square in the head, killing me instantly. It was most frustrating.

We do call him James "Scooter", and then whatever his last name is.

It's Murray. Andy mentions it in one of my recent L2D videos, which is puzzling, as I don't know why he would know that. Nevertheless, he does, and now so do you.

... Andy mentions it in one of my recent L2D videos, which is puzzling, as I don't know why he would know that. Nevertheless, he does, and now so do you...

I know this because you have told me. Honestly. I don't hide in bushes outside your house I promise.

I know this because you have told me. Honestly. I don't hide in bushes outside your house I promise.

Interesting. Perhaps it is I who is hiding in the bushes outside my house.

It's Murray. Andy mentions it in one of my recent L2D videos, which is puzzling, as I don't know why he would know that. Nevertheless, he does, and now so do you.

I knew that... It's either on your twitter or blog.

I knew that... It's either on your twitter or blog.

It's in my Twitter name, but Andy doesn't follow that to my knowledge. ANYWAY, FUN TOPIC.