Sign in to follow this  
syntheticgerbil

Brutal Legend PS3

Do you guys ever play Brutal Legend on PS3 here?

I just finally bought it, but I'm not ready to play through it yet until I finish the Uncharteds to completion.

But I'm wondering if I have some people maybe I could play against since I don't know anyone in real life with this game (although I do know some with it on 360).

Also does anyone carry that "six degrees of schafer" trophy? It seems like it might be hard to obtain.

Don't play the multiplayer until you get to the part in the campaign where the song "Mr. Crowley" plays. You'll know it.

I'll gladly play against you on Fridays (first day of our weekend), though I should mention that I kinda suck. We're on a GMT+2 timezone. I'm BewareTheMoon on PSN (Kroms was taken, and I was watching The Curse of the Were-Rabbit at the time).

...The Curse of the Were-Rabbit at the time).

Such a great movie!

Thanks Kroms, I'll go ahead and add you when I get back to my PS3. Hopefully I'll be ready for this game in the next few months or sooner!

Sweet! I was just thinking of posting a similar thread. I've just started brutal legend but I'd love to join the multiplayer festivities. On PSN I'm DrStrangepork. I think my time zone is something like GMT - 8 (West coast USA). If you don't mind, Kroms, I'll friend you and drop you a line. SynthGerb feel free to write any time.

I have it for PS3, but don't think I'll ever be playing any multiplayer, sorry :( I just can't deal with the combat.

Haha, well I'll need to get good at the main game. It's next up on my list to complete after Crushing mode of Uncharted 2, and hopefully I'll be playing you guys soon. I should go ahead and add you guys, though. Sorry I haven't yet.