Sign in to follow this  
Patters

GTA XLIX Almost 50 baby!

I won't be able to attend tonight. I woke up with the worst neck pain and my head has been tilted left all day. There's no way I can fit myself into a chair with this posture.

I won't be able to attend tonight. I woke up with the worst neck pain and my head has been tilted left all day. There's no way I can fit myself into a chair with this posture.

That sounds like spasmodic torticollis. Some diazepam and painkillers will sort it for you. Unless you get it all the time (?) in which case it's focal dystonia and much harder to treat. Let's hope it's a rare occurence :D

See you back in your rightful game soon I hope (That's L4D2 not some racer or whatever:mock:)

Andy

I'm in, but I may be a bit late as I want to send off a homework assignment before getting started.

Just lie on the floor and play in pain, you big sissy!

That sounds like spasmodic torticollis. Some diazepam and painkillers will sort it for you. Unless you get it all the time (?) in which case it's focal dystonia and much harder to treat. Let's hope it's a rare occurence :D

See you back in your rightful game soon I hope (That's L4D2 not some racer or whatever:mock:)

Andy

I could go for some torticollas. But seriously, it can't be either of those because I'm still in control of my neck. It's just that I can't turn my head to the right and supposedly it will get better in a few days.

:deranged:

Andy

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR SCIENCE, PROFESSOR

I had something similar one day. There were plans to go to Brighton and these plans were not altered, so I spent the day walking around Brighton in fairly hot weather for England with my head at a distinctly non-vertical angle. It had begun to get better by the evening through gradually forcing it the other way, and it was fine the next day, but I looked pretty stupid for a while there.

I could go for some torticollas. But seriously, it can't be either of those because I'm still in control of my neck. It's just that I can't turn my head to the right and supposedly it will get better in a few days.

:deranged:

I meant torticollis (although for most docs, spasmodic and 'normal' torticollis are synonymous).

You know if it's not corrected you can end up with facial assymmetry...do you look like a plaice yet?:getmecoat

Andy

That sounds like spasmodic torticollis. Some diazepam and painkillers will sort it for you. Unless it's focal dystonia

As long as it's not rabidal dissdoucia which can only be treated by windermereesque repticullis.