Sign in to follow this  
Patters

Grand Thumbs Auto XLV, 2010 volume 1

I might just make it this week -- you never know!

I don't remember playing with you before, so I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Back to the point, I'll do my best to make it, though I'm not sure I'll be able to. Now that I have autoaim goodness, however, I have much more reason to come. :tup:

Neck-deep in essay nonsense, so working on that and watching shedloads of films to stuff into it. Sorry. Last week I was in Manchester, at the family homestead. Next week, maybe, but I might be going to something.

2010 is the time of busy-ness, or business.

Last week was at a wedding. This week, with the girl until about ten minutes ago. I'd be able to play for a half hour before having to leave for work, so I'm not going to bother.

Next week, in!

HOW TO CLIMB LADDER

To climb a ladder, approach the ladder with your character by moving the control stick forward. When close to the ladder press Y to mount it. When you've mounted the ladder, move the control stick forward to climb up it, and backward to climb down.

That was hilarious! That one game I came in for (Cops N Crooks) was SO much fun. I forgot how good GTAIV multiplayer is. I'll be definitely making more of an effort next week.

Highlights:

- Crooks: Gwarek driving us over a fire hydrant and the car spinning upside down while bouncing on the water stream... for quite some time as we sat helpless, spinning around. Never seen that before!

- Subsequently getting mercilessly slaughtered by the cops in about two seconds.

- Cops: Chasing after the Crooks (I got to drive). An intense chase, finally catching up to them, slamming the cop car in their side perfectly, flipping them over and making them to stop. Then Gwarek and I mercilessly emptying our guns and killing the pesky criminal passengers, winning the game -- without evening leaving the vehicle.

Best bit: Our team winning by one point! (For no explicable reason other than the fact that we were obviously "1" better ;P)

Great fun. Must do again!

- Crooks: Gwarek driving us over a fire hydrant and the car spinning upside down while bouncing on the water stream... for quite some time as we sat helpless, spinning around. Never seen that before!

Yes this was amazing.

Sorry for idling after a while and then disappearing. I'm still alive!