Sign in to follow this  
brkl

Could an American or British person do me a small favour?

Though it would cost you exactly one buck :/ I would like to buy this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Century-Schizoid-Robert-Maynard-Keenan/dp/B002OY9NSU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1253211548&sr=8-3

But I can't because I'm not from a real country. :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty: I also don't want a crippled version from iTunes. It's only one dollar. I'd pay you back, but it doesn't seem feasible. I could donate a buck to Zombie Cow for you or something. So, if someone out there is able to afford that and would like to brighten up my day, could you purchase this and transfer it to me? I will give my benefactor a hug (and one dollar) if I ever see him or her :P

Though it would cost you exactly one buck :/ I would like to buy this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Century-Schizoid-Robert-Maynard-Keenan/dp/B002OY9NSU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1253211548&sr=8-3

But I can't because I'm not from a real country. :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty: I also don't want a crippled version from iTunes. It's only one dollar. I'd pay you back, but it doesn't seem feasible. I could donate a buck to Zombie Cow for you or something. So, if someone out there is able to afford that and would like to brighten up my day, could you purchase this and transfer it to me? I will give my benefactor a hug (and one dollar) if I ever see him or her :P

Done. I'll PM you the link. Donate my dollar to Zombie Cow :)

I used to listen to the King Crimson (original?) version of that song quite a lot for a couple of weeks in my journeys to and from school. I have basically zero experience of the song and band outside of that, though.

King Crimson is an awesome band, but they've been making music for a damn long time and there's a lot of variety in both style and quality. Some of the stuff grows on you after years. But this song is undeniably a classic. The original, I mean, I haven't listened to the cover version yet. Thanks a whole lot, ThunderPeel :) The donation has been made!