Sign in to follow this  
Sombre

The last story

"An indecipherable trademark from Nintendo popped up in Japan. The house of Mario registered the rights to The Last Story.

What’s interesting about The Last Story is the trademark is registered Japan, but the words are in English. Nintendo usually files names for upcoming games in Japanese… unless the name is tied to an international release. For instance, Nintendo registered the rights for Glory of Hercules in English a few months before they made an official announcement."

What do you guys think it would be, or more to the point, what would you WANT it to be?

"The last story" kinda makes me imagine some sort of adventure game, or a 2D platformer or sorts.

Via Siliconera

Holy crap... Odama is insane... and it actually contains sort of an rhythm part, as you can hook up DK Bongos...

Alas, my novel ridiculous game concept appears not be so novel after all.

Erm... wait... didn't read the wikipedia article very well.

Odama's debut at E3 showcased its use of the DK Bongos, which allows a second player to raise troop morale and distract enemy troops by repeatedly beating the drums.[1] However, this feature was dropped prior to the game's release.

Goddamn. Hopes up for nothing. Oh well. At least now I have a reason to go back and play Odama again.

61t7bk88lUc

Edited by miffy495