Garple

PSP

Lumines on the PSP is in my top 5 games of all time. I've played the game on other platforms and it just doesn't compare at all. plug in your headphones and check out for a week. Its also dirt cheap on Amazon, as is Lumines 2.

Holy shit I love that game.

You're all lucky you dont like the color purple. Or at least dont want to have a 'pretty' looking handheld. The Hannah Montana package makes me sad (waiting till the post christmas ebays from little girl's parents). To me that whole ad campaign just made it blatantly obvious that america's PSP marketers have no clue what to do with the system. Versus DS's marketing which has Beyonce playing video games- kids think she's cool right??

I've been pondering a PSP for a while now ever since I replayed the original Spyro games. To me with the DS and the PSP, I have about the same interest in new titles... DS probably has more, but I'll borrow someone elses for Scribblenauts. Playing a bunch of PS1 games on a screen that wont make them look gross is appealing to me :P

As far as all those new titles? I'll probably only pick up Chains of Olympus, maaaybe MGS... not really on board the eastern rpg/fighting game train.

It's just as well. The fighting controls really are shit, as has been alluded to. I bought Darkstalkers a little after launch back in the day. Haven't bothered to even try another. It was so goddamn bad.