ThunderPeel2001

Worst Journalism of All Time?

Hahahaha... classic. How on earth could you even take that list of ingredients serious. Also, like kerosene is the worst ingredient, sure, battery acid is perfectly safe.

Here's my prediction: Some fuckwad WILL try this because they saw on the NEWS that other people were doing it... So fiction becomes reality.

(Too cynical?)

Here's my prediction: Some fuckwad WILL try this because they saw on the NEWS that other people were doing it... So fiction becomes reality.

which will probably be a good thing

This is the Monkey Island grog recipe, right? :shifty:

I don't know if this is necessarily bad journalism, it is just extremely sloppy and incompetent journalism. I tend to think of bad journalism as the kind that willfully riles up the audience against something that is in their direct interest (say, the shit that the right wingers are saying about the public option and death panels and such to freak out the stupid in the US right now).

maybe we should forward them the list of ultraboost flavors as alternative drinks

Looks like a humor show in Argentina figured it out and edited together the MI footage with the original broadcast:

2iYZy2xyR-g